The Technical Committee of Experts has announced new anti-Covid measures. The committee said that starting from June 1, the wearing of the mask outdoors will be removed, and the curfew will be shifted to 23:00, from 22:00 which is currently.
“The Committee considers that there is room for easing the measures, starting from June 1 to remove the obligation to maintain the protective barrier outdoors, but will continue to be maintained indoors and public transport. The curfew from 22:00 will pass on June 1 at 23:00“, Said the Deputy Minister of Health, Mira Rakacolli.
Measures to be facilitated:
From June 1:
• the obligation to maintain the protective barrier outdoors is removed. The obligation to keep the mask indoors as well as on public transport will continue. It is recommended to wear the mask wherever social distance can not be maintained as well as for those who have not yet done the two doses of the vaccine that are considered persons at risk.
• Police hours are postponed to 23:00 -06: 00.
Nightclubs, discos, continue to be closed. Music will be allowed until 22:00.
From June 15:
• outdoor gatherings of 10 people are made by 15 people, respecting the rules of social distance in compliance with IPH protocols.
From July 1:
• Police hours are postponed to 24.00 -06: 00.
The schedule for the music does not change, so it will remain at 22:00.
• Sports championships are allowed with the presence of fans with reduced capacities up to 30% according to the IPH protocol.
• activities of theaters, artistic and cultural performances, conferences are allowed, with a reduced capacity of up to 30% of spectators or participants, according to IPH protocols
The facilitation of these measures was done after the reduction of coronavirus figures in the country. Recall that yesterday, after 244 days, no casualties were recorded from Covid-19, while the number of infections has decreased significantly.