Police have prosecuted and punished some drivers who drove at insane speeds, made dangerous maneuvers or raced while intoxicated.
According to the “blues”, the calls of the citizens have made the Police react quickly, avoiding events that could have serious consequences for people’s lives.
Citizens who want order and security, do not hesitate to give their contribution, whenever they find illegalities and violations that violate public and road safety, by calling immediately the emergency number 112 or the Digital Commissariat.
Most of the information addressed through the calls turned out to be true and very dangerous. If not reacted in time by the territorial control structures, there would be serious consequences for life.
– The first anonymous phone call: “Hello Police, to the” Paris Commune “, the driver of a” Mercedes “vehicle is walking like crazy and is endangering children and residents of the area”.
Reaction time 4 minutes, the vehicle is found on “Liman Kaba” street, the driver of the vehicle is fined with 16000 new lek, for speed races and tinted windows. The same driver a few hours later was denounced by other citizens that he was raping a woman and after being escorted, in addition to other actions, he proceeded for tinted windows.
– The second anonymous call: “Hello Police, the driver of an Opel vehicle is making dangerous maneuvers in the area of civil engineering, he seems to be drunk”.
Reaction time 2 minutes, after it is ascertained, the driver of the vehicle results in a drunken state and with deficiencies in the documentation, he is arrested and punished with 70,000 new lek, suspension of driving license 12 months and withdrawal of driving license.
– Complaint to the Digital Commissariat: “When will the measures be taken by the State Police, so that other vehicles do not stay near the taxi rank on” Petraq Leka “street and the passengers do not take us because they are bankrupting us”.
Reaction time 45 minutes, two of the vehicles that had taken the place of taxis are found, their drivers are punished by 40,000 new lek each, for exercising unlicensed activity, a violation repeated several times.
– The third anonymous phone call: “Hello Police, the driver of a vehicle is drunk and works with passengers in black, now he is at Zogu i Zi”.
Reaction time 7 minutes, after it was ascertained, the driver was under the effect of alcohol and exercising unlicensed activity for passenger transport, is punished with 25000 new lek.
– The fourth phone call, addressed by 7 different citizens: “Hello Police, the driver of a vehicle is walking like crazy from Durrës to Tirana, he looks drunk”.
Reaction time 11 minutes, after being stopped in the area of Lapraka, the driver was drunk, arrested and punished with 30,000 new lek and suspension of driving license for 20 months.
– The fifth anonymous call: “Hello Police, an” Audi “vehicle is racing in the Lapraka area”.
Reaction time 2 minutes, after being ascertained and stopped, it turned out that the driver of the vehicle was not equipped with a driving license, he was arrested in flagrante delicto. The driver and the owner of the vehicle are punished with 120,000 new lek.
The sixth anonymous call: “Hello Police, the driver of a vehicle is shooting tires, he looks drunk”.
Reaction time 9 minutes, the Traffic Police patrol gives a stop sign, but the driver does not obey and continues to violate traffic lights, shoot tires, enter in the opposite direction and during the police pursuit endangers other road users around 45 minutes in different areas of the capital. After being stopped and neutralized by the Police services, he was arrested in flagrante delicto, punished with 100,000 young people, his driving license was revoked until the physical and mental conditions were re-verified by the relevant commission, his vehicle was administratively banned. Lateral damages: 2 Police vehicles damaged during the pursuit and one police officer injured. Effect: one less “security killer” on our roads.
The seventh call: “Hello, the driver of a freight truck is walking like crazy from Brryli to the hospitals.”
Reaction time 2 minutes, ascertained by the Traffic Police patrol, using the mobile phone and resulting in a drunken state, arrested, punished with 95000 new lek and suspended driving license for 24 months.
#Thanks to CitizensForContributionGiven