04.07.2021 – 12:53
The Democratic Party of Kosovo, just a few hours after electing the new chairman, who is Memli Krasniqi, published a statement with 23 points.
PDK expresses its pride for its political origin that stems from the cause for liberation and the just and pure war of the Kosovo Liberation Army.
1. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is proud of its political origin that imprisons the cause for the liberation of the country and the just and pure war of the Kosovo Liberation Army.
2. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is determined to promote and defend the sublime values of the national cause for freedom and independence, which are manifested in the historical journey of Kosovo and its people.
3. The Democratic Party of Kosovo believes in impartial justice and is committed to fully respecting all instances of justice that aim to highlight the truth of a just and pure KLA war.
4. In the framework of this commitment, PDK, although politically hurt by the indictment against President Kadri Veseli, an act that has hit the political organization, welcomes an independent, uninfluenced and fair process for the release of claims as soon as possible and baseless!
5. In such circumstances created and imposed, the PDK is determined to recover and continue its journey towards a full political and identity return.
6. PDK is determined to continue the path of reform at the structural level, at the political level and at the ideological level, in order to return as soon as possible as the main political force at the head of the institutions of the Republic of Kosovo.
7. To this end, the PDK with the new leadership, will be reformed to advance the political agenda in terms of dealing with irresponsible power and current misgovernance and in terms of political mobilization to work with citizens to limit harmful governance and restore the governance of development, emancipation, dignity, and integration.
8. To meet this imperative need, the PDK Electoral Convention aims to bring out the new leadership format, produce the new conceptual approach and set the new pace of engagement until full and unprecedented return. oscillating civic support.
9. PDK has a tradition, is committed, aspires and travels to consolidate its structures through a free electoral process, democratic and based on principles and norms.
10. The Democratic Party of Kosovo respects free elections, the right to run and political competition for its leadership, and is committed to respecting the results of the legitimate electoral process arising from the rules set for internal elections for party structures. .
11. The Democratic Party of Kosovo attaches importance to structural change through the cultivation of a responsible political culture, which recognizes the legitimate process of transformation in its structures, and which cultivates respect for its leaders and structures after the end of their mandate. leading.
12. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is an open house for all citizens of Kosovo who have the will, competence and commitment to give Kosovo, society and public institutions, a new format of civic political values, as well as commitment and action. political function in order to raise the Republic of Kosovo in the rank of developed countries with a prosperous future.
13. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is a unique political address, united, open to all men and women, to young men and women, to professionals and activists aspiring to a new political journey and a new story for the future. that our country needs.
14. The Democratic Party of Kosovo will be committed to offer citizens a new civic political project, at the center of which gravitates economic development, equality of opportunity as a basic condition, effective rule of law, the fight against privilege, integrity of institutions, the development of the human agenda and human and civil rights, the consolidation and implementation of the constitutionality of the Republic, the sustainable well-being of individuals, families, community and society, as well as the security and future of its younger generations.
15. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is determined to realize the further political journey of recovery, together with the citizen of Kosovo, taking into account his daily life, aspirations and opportunities he needs to find individual materialization in every dimension of his life.
16. The Democratic Party of Kosovo, tends to political tolerance and is open to cooperation despite its relationship with the government at certain times and contexts, in order to contribute to the further development of the public sphere, for the economic development of the country in based on the principles of the free market, for the advancement of the human and civic agenda in the Republic of Kosovo.
17. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is strongly committed to establishing a more stable connection between the centers and the suburbs, so that no citizen, family, settlement, region or municipality is left at a disadvantage by the development opportunities created by our society.
18. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is committed in the local elections before us, to provide citizens, businesses and communities, the best solutions they need, the most worthy profiles for governance and an open commitment to liberation of development potential in each municipality of the Republic of Kosovo.
19. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is committed to a permanent alliance with strategic partners and is committed to expanding cooperation within this partnership, with special emphasis on the United States, the European Union and NATO, in order to achieve of common goals for the good of the country, the region and the growth of global peace and security.
20. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is committed to a strong socio-economic, cultural and educational connection with our Diaspora.
21. The Democratic Party of Kosovo encourages, invites and is open to all citizens of legal age, to join the new path and the new political project that addresses the youth by recognizing the role of their vital and irreplaceable in designing and building the future of Kosovo that we all love.
22. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is grateful and expresses high consideration for the commitment and work of all its bodies, structures and supporters, for the common political legacy of what we have given to Kosovo so far, as well as the new path. that we will build together.
23. The Democratic Party of Kosovo is united, strong, unique, capable and ready, together with the citizens, to materialize its vision for Kosovo and the prosperous future of our society.