The White House chief is guarded by 500 Secret Service agents, who are directly responsible for his security and who control everything.
US President Joseph Biden left yesterday in the early hours of the morning from Washington for Great Britain, where he was supposed to arrive in the afternoon!
This is Biden’s first trip abroad since coming to the helm of the most powerful country in the world – making an eight-day tour of Europe, which poses a major challenge for security forces, reports Telegrafi.
His security on the island (UK) according to British media, will be taken care of by 6,500 police officers and members of the secret service, who are also engaged in security during the G7 summit.
However, not everything seems so simple, the moment the US president’s participation in a summit outside the US is confirmed, before his arrival on the old continent, the US Secret Service agents first go, checking every aspect of security – from the wells. of sewers to the planes moving in the sky over where Biden will be staying.
Eight Long Days – Tournament Agenda
Wednesday, June 9th
– Biden and his wife Jill leave Washington in the early hours of the morning – Travels to Mildenhole air base.
Thursday, June 10th
– Biden will meet with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson in Cornwall, where the special ties between the two countries will be reconfirmed
Friday, June 11th
– Biden will take part in the summit of leaders of the group of seven most developed countries, where the main topic will be economy and unity
Saturday, June 12th
Biden will continue bilateral meetings with the leaders of the group of seven countries in Cornwall
Sunday, June 13th
– Biden completes participation in the summit and will meet with Queen Elizabeth II in Winsdor, where I will then travel to Brussels
Monday, June 14th
– In Brussels, Biden will meet with leaders of NATO member states, and will have a private meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Tuesday, June 15th
– Biden will have several other meetings at NATO headquarters, where he then travels to Geneva
Wednesday, June 16th
– In Geneva will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, their first meeting since coming to the helm of the White House
Thus in Cornwall where Biden will attend the Summit, a few days ago arrived about 500 members of the Secret Service, who are directly committed to Biden’s security.
A logistical challenge is the fact that Cornwall does not have much accommodation capacity, and for this all hotels in an area of about 30 kilometers are overcrowded, and some members of Biden’s team, committed to his safety, had to be accommodated in the camp. -vetura.
The organizers of the summit have confirmed that additional police forces have been engaged, due to warnings of protests on the occasion of the summit.
Leaders of Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan are expected to attend the Cornwall, accompanied by security teams – so it is safe to say that the British town on the island will be one of the safest in the world. .
“We will have continuous land, air and sea patrols.
This operation is complex. “It’s our job to make sure everything goes smoothly and everyone is safe,” said Joe Holl, Cornwall Police Chief.
Interestingly, about 1,000 police officers will be accommodated on the ship “MS Power of Europe” built in Germany in 1993, which includes seven restaurants, nightclubs and saunas. It moves at a speed of 21 knots.
This ship can accommodate up to 3,000 passengers and is usually used for sailing from Helsinki to Tallinn.
British police have borrowed for 10 days. The whole security operation will cost around milionë 83 million.