The fiscalization process for cashless transactions between taxpayers begins in July, the effects of this law begin on July 1, 2021.
As for cash transactions by taxpayers, regardless of tax liability or annual turnover, the effects of this law begin on September 1, 2021. From January 1, the process for cashless transactions between taxpayers and public bodies has begun.
The General Directorate of Taxes has reminded all taxpayers, who will be users of the Fiscalization system, to implement the legal obligation deriving from the Law, to apply to obtain the Electronic Certificate, within the time limits.
The electronic certificate is one of the necessary elements that ensures the use of the Electronic Invoice portal and performing transactions with it.
It is provided by applying to AKSHI through the e-Albania portal, at the link https://e-albania.al/eAlbaniaServices/UseService.aspx?service_code=13691&fbclid=IwAR1U8dvDt4gH2nc4-29FQFzdh3njO8DDApO84u-rXoGfKjvIImaz5hDGRGs
The required time to receive the service is 3 working days. The validity period is 1 year from the time of certificate generation.
The cost is 4000 Lekë per year.
How to apply
The electronic service “Application for electronic certificate for the fiscalization project” enables the provision of an Electronic Certificate for taxpayers within the fiscalization project. This digital certificate is uniquely linked to the business as an entity.
Pursuant to the Decision of the Council of Ministers No. 673, dated 22.11.2017, “On the Reorganization of the National Agency of Information Society”, as well as Article 19, Law No. 9980, “On Electronic Signature” as amended, as well as in support of law no. 107/2015, “On Electronic Identification and Trusted Services” as amended, NAIS develops, administers, maintains the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and manages Electronic Certificates X.509 v3.
No accompanying documentation is required for this service.
Steps of the procedure
– Log in as a business on the e-Albania portal;
– Select the service “Application for electronic certificate for the fiscalization project”;
– Click the “Use” button;
– Fill in the required data in the relevant electronic form;
– Click the “Send” button at the bottom of the form;
– The request will be sent to the e-Gov Security Directorate, PKI field sector and will be processed by specialists in the field of Infrastructure and Public Keys;
– The Electronic Certificate will be sent to the email address you filled in during the business registration on the e-Albania portal (Please ensure that the e-mail address registered on the portal is securely accessible by you).