30.05.2021 – 14:15
The woman who taught the world the language of love. Without talking. Without stopping. Without ever giving up. Mother Teresa, would be myths from the living; the world does not understand kindness differently, it is not prepared. Hence her noble mission, became her whole life denied. /Konica.al
1. Mother Teresa was friends with Princess Diana. They passed away in the same year.
Mother Teresa and Lady Diana were friends from 1992 to 1997. During their last meetings, a few weeks before Diana passed away, they hugged each other, prayed together and walked hand in hand on the streets of the Bronx. , in New York.
2. She was against abortion and contraception through pills
When she received the Nobel Prize in 1979, Mother Teresa said: “The greatest destruction of peace today is the weeping of an innocent child who was never born. “If a mother can kill the baby inside her womb, what is left for you and me to kill each other?”
3. Initially, she worked as a teacher
Mother Teresa was very concerned about the poverty she saw in Calcutta, India, so in 1946 she moved to live with them and their problems.
4. Start each day with prayer!
After each morning prayer, she took to the streets of Calcutta to find and feed the poor. He visited families, cared for sick children, the elderly, and treated people dying of tuberculosis.
5. She was fluent in 5 languages: Mother tongue, Albanian, Serbian, the language spoken in Bangladesh and India, as well as English.
After searching the archives of several European countries, a day before its consecration, this letter, written by herself, was found for Albanians. The letter was written on December 10, 1979, during his stay in Oslo.
“I always have my Albanian people in my heart. I prayed very much to God that His Peace would come to our hearts, to all our families, to the whole world. Pray a lot for my fukars – and for me and my sisters. I pray for you. M. Teresa Bojaxhiu ”
“I am my brother and I love Maria
Keep uzdaj (hope) that you are well and that the operation is over.
The sisters and I are praying a lot for you.
with much love I am my brother, kiss you hard
Your sister Teresa ”
6. He left his family at the age of 18, never to return.
7. Mother Teresa was only 8 years old when her father died. It is believed that he was poisoned by his political opponents.
8. Full 18 times, Mother Teresa was one of the 10 most adored women in the world.