29.05.2021 – 14:18
The chairman can be elected on the principle of one militant one vote, but the national council can dismiss him with 2 of 3 of his votes. If this does not happen, the mayor, after taking office once every four years, no longer asks for anyone because the militants who elected him flee to… home, behind the counter of the shops, to their jobs and have not had to deal with the deeds of the mayor.
The parties destroyed the principle of one militant one vote, implemented by the Albanian alla, that is, the Stalinist alla.
1. The right of the minority that for important political decisions of the party (determination of candidates for deputies, political alliances, attitudes towards international treaties, voting of organic laws, etc.) the national council needs a qualified majority of 2 3-tave. Thus, the minority is heard. The opposition party cannot behave in the party as the majority in the Assembly treats it, for which it complains.
2. The right to referendum within the party for all those decisions, for which the national council does not vote dotm because the minority there becomes blocking. You cannot request referendums in the state when you do not recognize them within the party.
3. The deputy is free in his decisions and attitudes and can not be threatened unless he holds the attitudes that suit the party chairman. The deputy cannot oppose only the decisions taken by referendum in the party or by 2 or 3 of the national council.
4. The right of the faction to be understood properly and not as if everyone creates their own party on social networks. The right of the faction is to create a current within the party, which develops within it a nuanced political stance within the acceptance of the party program. The faction in the party is the health of the party, otherwise the party throws away, as in Ibsen’s tales, all its internal and external “enemies”. It delights the people with the news of the revelations of hostile groups.
5. The right of the faction is exercised when a number of signatures are gathered between the militants, or when 20 percent of the national council accepts the creation of a faction as an initiative of one follows from page 1 group within the party. The faction has the right to be represented in the party leadership and to have its own deputies based on the degree of its representation in the party.